All classic scooters require regular servicing and at Retrospective we only work on classic scooters so we are able to undertake routine services quickly, efficiently and offer great value for money.
Whatever model, whatever age, so long as it is a retro geared scooter, we have scooter mechanics ready to help you. When you get in touch with us, we will give you an estimate for the work and, unless you approve otherwise, we will stick to that estimate.
The following outlines what may be required during a routine service. The typical price for a basic service is currently just £110 plus parts and VAT (we will confirm this when you book the bike in). Any additional work found to be required during the service will be confirmed with you prior to proceeding.
* Gearbox oil change
* Clean air filter
* Clean carburettor & filter
* New spark plug
* Cables checked and replaced/oiled if required
* Battery top-up and charge (where fitted)
* Tyre tread and pressure check
* Brakes adjusted (pads/shoes replace if required)
* Check all key areas prone to wear (note any issues found)
* Lighting and bulbs checked (replaced if required)
* Test ride and check
For your peace of mind, we always keep old parts for your inspection when you collect your scooter.