When it comes to classic Vespa repairs and maintenance, sometimes you need more than just a service. Our scooter mechanics are able to quickly diagnose and recommend the mechanical repair work required in order to repair your cherished scooter.
Our workshop in north London is full of thousands of spare parts, both new and vintage and we are often able to perform miracles on even an apparent lost cause. We love Vespas and Lambrettas and we know their true value and that, treated with care, they will almost last forever. This means we are rarely stumped by a problem and can almost always find a way to fix it for you.
Typical Mechanical Scooter Repairs May Include:
* Diagnose and repair electrical faults
* Cold/hot starting issues
* Low compression and poor performance
* Poor gear change and transmission noise
* Suspension failure
* Brake repairs & retro fitting disk brake units
* Carburettor servicing and re-jetting
* Engine gasket replacements
* Rough acceleration and low power
* Spark plug fouling investigations
* Poor handling and road holding
* Engine rebuilds or replacements
* Performance upgrades (cylinder kits, exhaust, etc.)
On top of this, we have a dedicated bodywork team who can renovate, replace or fabricate pretty much any body panel which can then be custom painted to your requirements.
Unlike today's “throw-away” culture, classic scooters were built to be used, to last and to be passed on. Apart from the design and practical features, this is why vintage Vespas are so popular.